Frazier Martins knows the event you are planning is a big deal to you; it is to him as well. So much so that, he just finds it too big a deal to control the quality. “Before I share with you what I am as an MC, let me share What I Am NOT…”
- I won’t pull people off their chairs to get them up — I let my talking do this.
- I don’t do this as a side job – this is one of my two main incomes.
- I won’t comment on your sexy legs or encourage the groom to use his teeth if you choose a bouquet and garter.
- I don’t have different packages or upsells – you get everything.
- You’ll deal with me from the first meeting to the final dance. So nobody will give me their version of your vision. I’ll get it right from the source – you, my bride/groom, or the event coordinator. You’ll have my cell number to call anytime you need me.
- You will hear from me (no excuses) as agreed upon, prior to your event to go over the final details.
- You will have me at your event location and set up 45-60 minutes before the start time.
- Another MC won’t end up doing your event – if you book me, you get me. Unless it is a force majeure situation.
- All my audio gear will be professionally presented. I use a state-of-the-art professional Sennheiser EW 100 G3 Evolution Wireless Series cordless microphone.
- You will see me wearing the appropriate attire for your event. I usually wear a black/white tuxedo suit. Alternatively, I also wear an Indian Jodhpuri suit.
- You will hear all agreed-upon requests, as laid out on the prep sheet.
- You will hear the announcements crisply and clearly. You will hear names pronounced correctly during introductions and throughout the event.
- You will see me dedicated to my task. I won’t be talking on my cell phone during your event or texting friends and family. I am fully present to serve your needs. The success of your event is my mission.
- It should go without saying; however, I figured I would mention it because sadly, many MCs consider it a perk. I won’t be drinking alcohol during your event.
This pledge is backed by my reputation and applies to all events. Any violation of the above will result in a discount on my full professional fee. I do put my money where my mouth is. How do you feel about a 10-point guarantee like this?
Your event is a big deal to you. It’s a lot of money to spend and probably the biggest one you’ll ever be the guest of honor at. Frazier recognizes this, which is exactly why he is serious about that 10-Point pledge.
“I admit it; I’m a perfectionist about your event and it’s just too important to mess up. It should get the attention it deserves and every event I do does get my full attention. I’m not on the cell phone while you are having a bridal dance, or out having a smoke and rolling in just in the nick of time to announce your arrival at the venue. Your event is, believe it or not, as important to me as it is to you.”
“Look, there is no excuse for any professional MC to be less than I promise above. As events go, I can’t think of anything more important to a bride than her wedding day or anything more important to an event coordinator than the big corporate occasion.”